Microsoft has formally revealed that ten titles will be available on Xbox Game Pass starting in December 2023. Xbox Game Pass members may be shocked to hear that ten titles will be added to the subscription programme in the next two weeks, considering December is usually one of the slower months for the service each year.
To put it mildly, this is an exciting time to be an Xbox Game Pass user. They never been busier than it has been in the past few months thanks to Microsoft’s. In addition of numerous high-profile first-party titles to the portfolio in addition to numerous significant third-party releases. New additions have also taken customers by surprise. For example, Remnant and its sequel were just quietly introduced to Xbox Game Pass without any prior notice.
Xbox Game Pass Subscribers May Have an Exciting Day on December 7
The past few months have proven fantastic for Xbox Game Pass users, and the trend may continue on December 7. The upcoming December 2023 game releases, along with recent acquisitions, offer subscribers exciting prospects.
- Spirit of the North and SteamWorld Build debut on December 1
- Clone Drone in the Danger Zone
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- While the Iron’s Hot
- and World War Z: Aftermath on December 5.
- Gaot Simulator 3 joins on December 7
- Against the Storm on December 8
- Tin Hearts on December 12
- Far Cry 6 on December 14.
These 10 games contribute to the growing allure of Xbox Game Pass.
Also Read – Download GTA 5 on Mobile: A complete Guide
List of New Xbox Game Pass Games for December 2023
- December 1 – Spirit of the North (Available on PC, Consoles, Cloud)
- December 1 – SteamWorld Build (Available on Cloud/Consoles/PC)
- December 5 – Clone Drone in the Danger Zone (Available on Cloud/PC/Xbox Series X)
- December 5 – Rise of Tomb Raider (Available on PC/Console/and Cloud)
- December 5 – While the Iron’s Hot (Available on Cloud/Consoles/PC)
- December 5 – World War Z: Aftermath (Available on Cloud/Consoles/PC)
- December 7 – Goat Simulator 3 (Available on Cloud/PC/Xbox Series X)
- December 8 – Against the Storm (Available on PC)
- December 12 – Tin Hearts (Available on PC/Console/Cloud)
- December 14 – Far Cry 6 (Available Cloud/Consoles/PC)
While several day one games are included in the catalogue, the majority of the new Xbox Game Pass titles for December 2023 are older titles that are only now making their way into the service. These include the adventure game While the Iron’s Hot, the city-builder SteamWorld Build, and city-builder Against the Storm, albeit Microsoft hasn’t said so clearly. Although Against the Storm was already available in early access, it is now receiving its PC Game Pass 1.0 release, making it the service’s first day one release as well.
The most well-known titles arriving on the service include Far Cry 6, World War Z: Aftermath, Goat Simulator 3, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and World War Z. Far Cry 6’s inclusion in the Xbox Game list is not surprising, considering Ubisoft has been adding a lot of its games to the service recently. With Game Pass, those who haven’t played the most recent installment in the venerable open-world first-person shooter franchise can now do so and compare it to the earlier titles.
Another pattern that Xbox One customers might note is that two of the titles, Clone Drone in the Danger Zone and Goat Simulator 3, which are scheduled to launch in December 2023, are exclusive to the Xbox Series X and will not be available on the Xbox One platform. As this generation progresses, this will become a more widespread tendency, therefore Xbox customers should be aware of that.
Ultimate Xbox Game Pass
One of the best value offerings in the Xbox ecosystem to date is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, the top tier of Microsoft’s popular game subscription programme, which offers over 100 game titles that you can play with a single purchase.
Also Read – Coding to Debugging Bliss: 5 Boosts with ChatGPT!